TASTE is the Nashville LGBT Chamber Foundation’s largest annual fundraiser, which takes place on a Sunday in late Fall. Event proceeds provide education, resources, and advocacy for LGBT business owners and professionals.
The event offers a TASTE of something for everybody:
- Food and Beverage Tastings Food and beverage vendors include restaurants, bakers, bars, brewers, caterers, coffee houses, creameries, distilleries, mixologists, spirit sellers, and wineries.
- Silent Auction Exceptional selection of merchandise that includes local fine art, professional sports memorabilia, museum admission, performing arts and theatre tickets, as well as restaurant, bar, club, and lounge certificates, boutique and design center merchandise, healing sessions; hotel room nights, salon services, and even celebrity memorabilia.
- Entertainment Entertainment has included national and local music performances and DJs.
- Location The event has been held at some of Nashville’s most sought after event venues includes the Nissan Stadium West Club, the Musician’s Hall of Fame in downtown Nashville, and OZ Arts Nashville.
- Judging - Categories include Best Food Presentation, Best Booth Decor, Best Appetizer, Best Cocktail, Best Entree, Best Dessert and People's Choice.