We're searching for entrepreneurial minded professionals who are interested in an insurance sales career that offers unlimited income potential. Whether you're an established Producer, Agent, or someone taking a new career path, we can help you achieve lasting success.
Role Value Proposition:
Our Sales Representatives are outside insurance sales agents who provide Personal and Commercial lines Property & Casualty policies, as well as Life Insurance policies, to their communities. Our agents establish, maintain, and enhance client relationships by offering full-service insurance coverage, including MetLife Auto & Home’s GrandProtect® product. As a Sales Agent you will have access to our unique agent employment model which offers many career advantages, including:
• MetLife Auto & Home® Sales Representatives are W2 employees who are eligible to participate in a comprehensive benefits package including a variety of insurance plans, 401k and pension plans, as well as generous paid time off.
• Ability to meet customer needs with a range of insurance products available through our Agency which works with more than 15 additional carriers.
• Ability to earn reimbursement funds for approved expenses – this includes funding for additional staff, marketing and tactical agency development (Personal Marketing Assistant).
• The autonomy to run an office in your local community and build your business with the support of our proven model.
• Act as an outside insurance sales agent writing property, casualty, commercial lines, life, and other insurance products.
• Open an office and create your agent brand in the community while you build your book of business.
• Grow and maintain your business through product sales, cross-sales, referrals, your circle of influence, and renewals.
• Provide post-sale customer service and resolve escalated service issues.
• Minimum of 2 years of experience in sales, insurance or business ownership.
• Strong desire to work independently.
• A true "hunter" mentality.
• Possess or be willing to obtain state property and casualty insurance and life license prior to start date.
• Bachelor's degree preferred.
• Prior experience as an insurance agent or with insurance product sales.
"At MetLife, we’re leading the global transformation of an industry we’ve long defined. United in purpose, diverse in perspective, we’re dedicated to making a difference in the lives of our customers."