As an Inside Sales Account Manager you will be a trusted advisor and will work with Dell customers in complex environments to devise new and innovative solutions to business challenges. You will engage cross-functional resources, regardless of geographic location, in order to achieve goals and meet customer needs.
- Focused on building relationships and becoming a trusted technology advisor to our customers.
- Includes out-bounding calls to drive new business acquisition with established and new customers.
- May have some involvement in outside sales leads with Sales Representative support.
- Ability to be a trusted business advisor to the customer and uses in-depth knowledge of Dell’s technology, products and services to help customers formulate direction.
- Ability to utilize strategic probing to identify, evaluate, and recommend alternative business solutions.
- Analysis of multiple market factors to both anticipate/identify customer problems/needs and recommends appropriate solution.
- Effectively balance demands from multiple stakeholders.
- Effectively balance short term and long term priorities.
- Develop and implement strategic account plans that drive the attainment of critical business objectives.
- Ability to be Involved in contract negotiation and possesses strong financial/business and pricing knowledge.
- 1+ years of sales or customer service experience
- Strong organizational skills.
- Effectively use software packages such as Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Strong knowledge of computer hardware, software, & peripherals
- Demonstrate strong verbal and written skills
- Bachelor's degree
- Preferred: Knowledge of applicable Dell technology, products, and services and is able to identify how these products and services align to customer needs.