Looking to use your analytical and research skills to use as an Insurance Claims Specialist? Please contact us!
Please submit your resume and cover letter for consideration for this position at our Indeed.com listing.
- Process claims for co-pays and deductibles accurately according to established procedures
- Maintain database to accurately track and manage program disbursements and client data
- Interact with Physician’s Offices, Insurance Companies, and Pharmacies as needed
- Communicate with clients to insure accurate coverage information on an on-going basis
- Actively participate as a member of the team to insure completion of goals
- Maintain documentation in client charts of contacts with clients, Medical Case Managers, Insurance companies, medical and pharmacy providers
- Actively participate in process review and cross-training sessions to ensure a broad understanding of program processes and facilitate process improvement
- High school diploma or GED
- Minimum 1-year experience in claims processing/billing/benefits administration
- Excellent organizational and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work accurately in a fast-paced environment required.
- Ability to interact and work with people from diverse backgrounds
- Ability to work with sensitive information and maintain confidentiality
- Demonstrated ability to cultivate and maintain positive working relationships
- Valid Tennessee Driver’s License and automobile liability insurance
- Knowledge of Ryan White programs
- 2 or more years’ experience in claims processing/billing/benefits administration
- Undergraduate degree and/or some college coursework
- Experience with service delivery, HIV/AIDS issues, and/or community-based organizations
- Knowledge of the healthcare environment and community resources
Salary: Competitive non-profit compensation
Competitive Benefits Include: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, 403b, generous paid time off policy (27 – 37 days per year based on accruals and length of service); 9 paid holidays and more.