The Officer (Airport Police) is responsible for protecting the life and property of the general public within MNAA's jurisdiction by recognizing and reporting unsafe conditions, actions, or environmental hazards.
- Patrols terminal, parking lots, and perimeter fence looking for suspicious activity and unsecured areas.
- Answers calls, including medical, unattended bag, water and fire alarms, and door alarms.
- Handles police responsibilities for traffic crashes, moving citations, traffic control, and emergency calls.
- Investigates reported crimes, obtains arrest warrants, makes arrests and apprehends suspects.
- Operates Airport Recue and Firefighting (ARFF) vehicles, including firefighting mechanisms.
- Associate’s degree or comparable degree hours in a relevant field of study from an accredited college OR
- Certification as a certified Emergency Medical Technician (EMT) in the State of TN or nationally recognized certification OR
- High School diploma or equivalent with four (4) years of military experience and an honorable discharge.
Must successfully complete required physical fitness assessment and psychological evaluation.
Must be at least 21 years of age and a citizen of the United States.
Accepting applications until filled
Starting Salary: $39,902 (uncertified); $44,340 (certified)
Shift: Must be available to work 1st, 2nd & 3rd shifts. Schedule will include weekdays, weekends & holidays.
- High school diploma or equivalent AND Certified by the Peace Officers and Standard Training (POST) Commission on hire date.