The Nashville LGBT Chamber Foundation educates, inspires, and empowers LGBT business professionals.
The Nashville LGBT Chamber Foundation was founded in 2015 to assist the LGBT Chamber of Commerce fund its educational programming and allow the Chamber of Commerce to concentrate on being a membership association.
Our 2017 goals are to:
- Provide professional development education and programming for LGBT business professionals.
- Provide programming for LGBT entrepreneurs and small business owners
- Advocate for contracting opportunities for LGBT business owners.
- Fund a scholarship for an LGBT entrepreneur to participate in local programs.
- Fund an Economic Impact Study and Report
- $1500 for a Lunch & Learn for 30 participants. $6000 for 4 lunches in 2016.
- $5000 for a pull out section in the Nashville Business Journal to highlight LGBT business owners
- $2500 to video our programs and post them on our website
- $20,000 Tennessee LGBT Community Economic Impact and Analysis
- Scholarship for LGBT candidate to attend classes at Entrepreneur Center, Launch Tennessee, or other local program.
Other ways to donate, support, or volunteer
You can donate by mailing a check to: P.O. Box 330971, Nashville, TN 37203.
To find out about volunteer opportunities, please call us at 615-507-5185.